Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"I should have been a great many things..."

It's so true. I should have been (or should be) an anthropologist, an Artist-with-a-capital-A, a museum curator, an authoress, an entomologist, a fashion designer.

Indeed, I should have been a great many things.

But, what I am is also pretty amazing. I am an opera singer, a jewelry designer, a small business owner, a pretty good chef, a budding homemaker, and so much more. I'm Sarah, what can I say?

Proof positive I should have been an entomologist:



She is for sale in
the shop right now! (Nevermind, she was purchased shortly after she was posted! Wow! If you are interested in another like her, just drop me a line over at Etsy!)

Have a good night - bundle up - it's chilly in my neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you