Monday, October 29, 2007

Absent, again.

I really wish that I didn't have to work EVERY day at the Gap. Especially not at 5am on a day when I'm not even supposed to work, with a manager that hates and excludes me. I don't like it. Not one bit.

But, in order to cheer myself up, I've made myself the proud new owner of this little beauty:

It should be arriving on Friday, and then you will never see the top of my head again.

It all goes along with my ever-increasing desire to actually become a fairy tale character - because we all know that fairy tale characters wear ridiculously large and floppy toques in an effort to be cool.

And I do feel a little bit better.

Just a little.

Now, I'm going to drink some chamomile tea and play MapleStory like the raging nerd that I am. And I'm happy about that.

Love,

Sarah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween