Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Update, and More Laziness

There have been several additions to the shop since the last time I posted about updates here. But the two items that I listed today are particularly interesting, as they are new!

Here they are:



That's right - portraits of clothing articles! I love clothes so much that I stooped to creating portraits of some of my favorite clothing articles (reasonable, right?) I rather like them.

What do you think?

In other news, I'm really loving this here crafty blog. I love her work, I love reading her posts, and oh, did I mention that I LOVE her work?

Just look at this:



Have I ever mentioned that I have a very soft spot in my heart for dapper animals wearing people clothes? No? Well, I do.

That's one of her older paintings, but it just may be my favorite. I wish I had the money to afford the Mr. Bear portrait on the first page of her shop, but I am BROKE. Well, maybe I can eek out a few extra dollars from the corporate nightmare that is the GAP....

Speaking of the GAP, I have to be there at 8 am tomorrow morning (and stay there until 5 pm), so I need to skedaddle off to bed. I can't wait to see what Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell are up to tonight....

Goodnight, loves.
-Sarah

No comments: