Wednesday, October 24, 2007

More, more, more!

Always more!

Here are the new pretties added to the shop in the last couple of days:







That's not all that's new over there, but they are a few of my favorites. I think I need to get to work on some more insect jewelry - possibly some more scorpions and a crab, and maybe a beetle or two. I have the pendants sitting here, waiting to be turned into something crazy-awesome, but I'm just so darned lazy.

In other news, I'm almost done with "Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell," and let me tell you - that book holds up! It's over 700 pages of awesomeness, and it never gets tedious or lofty or dull for a moment. I only have 30 pages left, and I'm itching to read them - too bad I have to work at the Gap from 1 until 10 today. Maybe I can sneak a few "reading breaks" in when we're slow?


Lastly, I would like to, once again, declare my love for animals in people clothes with this adorable work I found on Etsy (that place just eats my time - it's crazy):



I love him, although I would not be happy to see him walking the telephone wires over my house like that (well, the amazing umbrella kind of makes up for that, I guess).

Okay, kids, I'll see you later.

Love,

Sarah

No comments: